Thursday, March 20, 2008
Small World
Before you read this blog, you must read the blog titled Surprise Email, and yesterday's blog about the passing on of our first Captain.
Mr Ho Chee Kong's body is lying in Kluang now. He will be buried at 11 am tomorrow.
When I reached home after the Maundy Thursday service tonight, I received an sms from Jimmy Ho, saying that Tiong Seng was at the wake, and sent his regards. What a small world.
Turned out that Mr Ho and Tiong Seng were in the same cell group in a Presbyterian Church in Kluang, where Tiong Seng is an elder. Mr Ho was also active in the Boys' Brigade in his last year.
So encouraging. I felt like things had come a full circle.
Mr Ho Chee Kong's body is lying in Kluang now. He will be buried at 11 am tomorrow.
When I reached home after the Maundy Thursday service tonight, I received an sms from Jimmy Ho, saying that Tiong Seng was at the wake, and sent his regards. What a small world.
Turned out that Mr Ho and Tiong Seng were in the same cell group in a Presbyterian Church in Kluang, where Tiong Seng is an elder. Mr Ho was also active in the Boys' Brigade in his last year.
So encouraging. I felt like things had come a full circle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment