Sunday, December 2, 2007
Dinner with Dennis and Darren
I wanted to blog on Friday night, after a long week. I wanted to write - Finally, it's the end of the week. Then I had to work on Saturday, and again today.
When Dennis knew I had to work today and couldn't attend church, he messaged to ask if I wanted to attend worship this evening. He didn't say it, but I knew he thought I was back-sliding. Right, Dennis? Anyway, we ended up going for dinner, with Darren also.
Dennis suggested going to IMM, Holland V... I suggested going for Sakura buffet, and Darren was so enthusiastic about this. Unfortunately, there was a long queue when we got there. We ended up eating steak at Jack's Place in West Coast. All 3 of us had steak. Darren wanted the $7 add on. Dennis and I couldn't decide at first. Finally, we chose the $4 add on - with Dennis coveting Darren's banana split when it came. I'm surprised Darren shared his ice cream with his greedy brother.
I blogged this, because Dennis and I agreed to blog about the same event, to see how it turns out. He was moaning that we didn't have a camera with us.
Dennis, Darren - thanks for your company tonight. Hope the tiramisu cake won't keep me awake tonight. Darren - you look nice with your new hair colour. Hope to see you in church every Sunday now that your exams are over.
Bee Fong called when we were at Jack's Place. I thought she was still in the States, but she was calling from JB. She will come to visit when I can take leave.
When Dennis knew I had to work today and couldn't attend church, he messaged to ask if I wanted to attend worship this evening. He didn't say it, but I knew he thought I was back-sliding. Right, Dennis? Anyway, we ended up going for dinner, with Darren also.
Dennis suggested going to IMM, Holland V... I suggested going for Sakura buffet, and Darren was so enthusiastic about this. Unfortunately, there was a long queue when we got there. We ended up eating steak at Jack's Place in West Coast. All 3 of us had steak. Darren wanted the $7 add on. Dennis and I couldn't decide at first. Finally, we chose the $4 add on - with Dennis coveting Darren's banana split when it came. I'm surprised Darren shared his ice cream with his greedy brother.
I blogged this, because Dennis and I agreed to blog about the same event, to see how it turns out. He was moaning that we didn't have a camera with us.
Dennis, Darren - thanks for your company tonight. Hope the tiramisu cake won't keep me awake tonight. Darren - you look nice with your new hair colour. Hope to see you in church every Sunday now that your exams are over.
Bee Fong called when we were at Jack's Place. I thought she was still in the States, but she was calling from JB. She will come to visit when I can take leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment