Sunday, April 5, 2009
Finally
I finally met Wei Hong for lunch yesterday. We went to Jade Crystal Restaurant in Jurong Point, and had noodles plus some side dishes, and desert. I caught up with what he is doing now - working in Republic Poly and studying part time in SIM. We had about an hour together, as I had to rush off to meet Dennis to go to Tampines for the Adventure Quest Prize Giving Ceremony. Wei Hong went off to the library to study for his exams. We agreed to meet again when his exams are over. This time we'll have a good leisurely dinner at Kushin-bo.
No pictuers to show. I had my camera with me, but didn't take any. Next time I meet Wei Hong I will.
No pictuers to show. I had my camera with me, but didn't take any. Next time I meet Wei Hong I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment